Wednesday 20 January 2010

Thank you Mister Linker

As you have probably noticed Links24-7 has had a bit of a make over so now it doesn't look entirely like the now returned Mister Linker. Yes the text is still the same but the principle of the sites are so simple you can only explain it simply and Mister Linker did that very well :). Up until now I have kept a notice explaining the origins of the site on the front page, with the changes this notice is now out of date therefore I will be changing it. I will always keep a permanent link to Mister Linker on the site and the notice will be kept here for future information, see below:
IMPORTANT NOTICE
As you may have noticed this looks very similar to misterlinker.com. When Mister Linker didn't return I thought I would try and write the php to create the same pages. I am learning php so this was a good opportunity to create a script from scratch (albeit the design was mostly done for me). Hopefully Mister Linker returns but in the meantime I will continue to improve Links 247. The reviews aren't working yet but that is coming soon as are other features I would like to add. Keep checking back.
All the best.
Michael

1 comment:

Willprospector said...

I am also learning PHP and am trying to develop social networks. If you are interested please contact me at
http://adlandpro-facebook-friendswin-social.blogspot.com/