Friday 29 January 2010

Seems we might be winning!

The spam from recent weeks is still hitting the site but now they are automatically banned which means a nice clean site again. That helps us all in the long run. The unfortunate side effect of these measures is that some of you with genuine sites may find themselves automatically banned. If you have a genuine site and it isn't automatically showing up on links247.co.uk then please contact us and we will look into it and correct it. Thank you for your understanding.

2 comments:

gameboy said...

almost all links areaccepted up to my knowledge.I love the site link247.co.uk because it improved search engine rankings for my blog.....

Michael said...

Thank you gameboy, glad you are also seeing the benefits of links247.co.uk. Write up a review and send it to me and I will add you to the review rotation, all helps.

All the best.
Michael.